Back pain is a common problem among office workers, due to prolonged sitting and poor posture. The following are some tips that can help prevent or alleviate back pain in office workers:
- Use an ergonomic chair that supports the natural curvature of your spine.
- Position your computer monitor at eye level to avoid straining your neck.
- Take frequent breaks to stand up, stretch, and move around.
- Strengthen your core and back muscles through exercises such as yoga or Pilates.
- Consider a standing desk or a sit-stand desk to reduce the amount of time you spend sitting.